How one small device turns handguns, rifles into machine guns

098db0d9 fe01 4e00 b2e5 fdd2e6913f41 1140x641

This is called “automatic completion”. But criminals call them “switches” or “glock switches” because they’re commonly used with glock-type handguns.

Source link

READ MORE:  One dead after police fire on protesters in Sri Lanka amid bailout talks with IMF

Leave a Comment